Re: Common Magic Chestnut cracked (for us)

From: Sam Elliot <sam.elliot1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 12:36:39 -0000

Ash: Presumably this is a house rule?

Yep, absolutely all house rules. There's been a lot of discussion of CM here and elsewhere, including whether it should really be lost upon concentration elsewhere etctera. Overall, my feeling has always been that there is something very good there but which, for me, doesn't entirely convince in terms of the mechanics and the origins. I feel that virtually everyone makes house rules for this bit, else it gets largely ignored.

So, just some ideas, to be reviled as much as you like :) So, as many pseudo-acronyms like YGMV as you like here.

Sam.