Re: Re: City gods

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:58:20 -0400

I have a question, since I don't know Pavis well.

Looking at the write up of the cult as existing on the Issaries web site, http://www.issaries.com/hw/magical_pavis.html, I don't see why an Initiate or Devotee of Pavis would lose their magic outside the city.

Some feats, such as Lose Pursuer in the Ruins and Command City Daimon will become useless, but a lot seem to be perfectly transportable. (Not the secrets, though)

Game-mechanically, I don't see why an initiate or devotee would lose their feats and affinities by distance unless there's a specific provision against any magic related to Pavis ever being used outside the city walls, which I don't see.

So I'm a little confused, how much would this character be losing by travelling?

LC