Re: [Mythic Russia]Tell me your Woes!

From: Gerald Bosch <gbosch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:00:58 -0400

I'll agree with the others that you seem to be dropping the most problematic elements already.

I have one small suggestion, though. Given the amount of time and discussion that missile combat has generated over the course of HW and HQ, it might be worthwhile to make it absolutely clear about how that works. I think old-time listers and HQ vets wouldn't need it, but hopefully this game will be bringing in some people new to the whole shooting match.

Gerald

  Here's a question for the rules-diviners: which elements of the HQ   rules do you think needed to be explained more clearly or in a   different way? In other words, as I pull Mythic Russia together, to   which sections of the core rules ought I give particular attention   and rewrite most assiduously?

  Please note, I'm not asking for any rules *changes* just suggestions   about the way the existing rules are presented.

  Also, there are some rules areas which do not feature in MR, so   don't need to be considered. These include: common magic,   heroquesting, hero bands, multiple otherwords (and thus the whole   business of concentrating magic, etc) and the specific animist and   wizardry rules (all magic uses a form of the theist rules, even if   using spirits, etc).

  All the best

  Mark

  To Post a message, send it to: HeroQuest-rules_at_...   To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: HeroQuest-rules-unsubscribe_at_...   To Complain constructively please email me at steve_at_....

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor