Re: [Mythic Russia]Tell me your Woes!

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 22:26:27 -0000

Mike & Gerald, it seems to me that you're actually in agreement. I agree that the whole missile fire issue is a thorny one (which is one reason why I included an archery example in Hero's Book), but also that the challenge is to show how it can work within the context of the existing rules, as both a simple and extended contest.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll probably use it specifically as an example of how the narrator and players can opt for different types of contest to model different types of event and different levels of dramatic importance, and show how both would work.

All the best

Mark