Re: City gods

From: flynnkd2 <flynnkd_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:28:03 -0000

> However, a small heroband out on expeditions for the "Greater Good
of
> the City" is a pretty decent idea - and you might even call
it "old
> school" .
>
> Jeff

Ya it is a nice idea, and probably one I will use as the group is the "Grey Company" and have a guardian.

Which then leads me to wonder how Hero Bands transport their guardians power all over the place (simply by carrying them of course!). If a guardian/spirit can manifest its powers whereever you want them, then surely the gods have ways of doing it also... or maybe not. Who cares :-)

I have an answer that makes me happy, and will make my Pavis following player happy... be happy, keep smiling.