Re: City gods

From: flynnkd2 <flynnkd_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:57:49 -0000

But in mine I will find a way to do it because I have a character that a player wants to keep who is being dragged away by his lifelong companions. There is plenty of angst possible in that, plenty of side effects, plenty of 'yes buts'. All good fun.

Reading Ian Thomson's books it seems to me that Pavis the God is lining up to re-create Genert and the Green Age in some way, which if that were to happen then he would become a greater god (or might become Genert reborn even). Which then begs the question, little gods can become big gods (see Red Moon), and so their powers can change, so what is so hard about believing that their powers can be stretched a bit if the storyline is good fun stuff...

I thought he basic rule of HQ was "yes but...".