RE: Re: City gods

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 23:01:18 +0100

> > How about he gets a magical gadget that's a
> > mobile embassy? While he's within its range,
> > he's technically on Pavis land.
>
> Mental image: Pavis runelord standing in a bucket of
> "Pavis land" that he totes around with him. He must
> have "Axe combat without moving feet".

> Chris Lemens

ROFL! Nice!

Seriously, I seem to remember that in the RW, embassies are legally a part of the country of which they are an embassy, and that country's law applies therein. In Glorantha this may well be a bit more literal than here - he might well have to lug some soil around with him, or a rock, or something. A chunk of Wall, perhaps? (Look, I'mm still inside the Walls! There's a bit to my west even now!)