Re: Initiates using feats.

From: ASHLEY MUNDAY <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 07:24:30 +0100 (BST)

Alex said:

"That's a good point; as written, sub-cult magic is a 'free lunch'..."

It wouldn't be inconsistent (and it's a house rule I use) to say that every affinity you pick up you owe 10% of your time to the deity that gave it to you. If you get a standalone feat, you owe another 5% of your time.

This came about because I got fed up with explaining how much time it takes to be an Intiate of Destor and an Initiate of Ohorlanth and how that's more than an Initiate of Destor and an Initiate of Finovan. Any muppet, including myself, could quickly add affinities up and multiply by 10.

Cheers,

Ash