Re: Re: City gods

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 19:46:50 +0100

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 10:26:47AM -0500, Mike Holmes wrote:
> Well, that's sorta dodging the question. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised to
> find out that there was a cult of an aspect of Pavis that had abilities that
> could be used outside of Pavis. But then I don't think they'd have city
> magic, would they?

I dunno. I was deliberately leaving the possibility as open-ended and non-specific as possible. It might be a wholly separate thing; it might be the same entire; it could be one of the dreaded and much-recently- discussed inter-operable sub-cult functionality thing.

Granted there's 'old canon' data on Pavis in particular, and I specifically don't want to get into the micro-pedanting on that area. However, I do think it's not necessarily correct to imagine that all city god cults operate identically, or that their functions are immutable.