Re: Re: City gods

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:12:45 +0100

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 06:09:25PM +0100, Nick Eden wrote:
> These days we have Wyters as well, and my assumption is that ever city
> will have a Wyter, but most are not treated as Gods.

The term 'god' was obviously bandied about rather freely in those bad old days, back before we had to run a series of lab tests to find out what Kingdom of otherworldly being something came from before we could say, start functionally describing it.

> Shargrash isn't a City God as we understand them.

He's not? I thought that'd be a perfect example of my point about 'city gods with other manifestations', in this case rather large ones.