RE: Re: PC with no magic

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:34:36 -0500

>From: ASHLEY MUNDAY <aescleal_at_...>

>Random thought: As Devotion requires a Hero Quest and
>you can't repeat Hero Quests does that mean after
>you've been devoted to one subcult and and fallen out
>of favour, you can't redevote to the same subcult
>again? Maybe there's a (tougher) backsliders quest you
>can do...

Oh, that's gotta be it. Imagine going to the Humakti priest, and asking how you can get back in.

"Uh, you don't wanna know what the quest involves."

"No, tell me, please!"

"Dude, you really don't want to know what it involves. Go home and raise a family."

"But I love Humakt with all my heart - I have to know how to regain his trust!"

"Sigh, they never learn..."

:-)

Mike

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! hthttp://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/