Re: Re: City gods

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 21:45:23 +0100

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 08:28:08PM -0000, Rob wrote:
> My studies have also uncovered that you can concentrate
> common magic (making them active abilities) and improvise feats from
> your Vinga affinities (-10), which some other posters feel makes a
> very good character, and hey he is still a Pavis worshipper.

HQ p108, "Concentrating Magic Use":

"Innate Magic: Your hero must give up all magic derived from the Otherworld: affinities, feats, charms, fetishes, spirits, scriptures, spells and grimoires, erasing them from his character sheet. He retains only his talents."

(Modified somewhat later if you 'Selfrock Teach', but certainly not including, say, Vinga affinities, which are expressly otherworldly.)