Re: Spirit Travel

From: Mark Cogan <marq_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 17:16:03 -0700

At 08:01 PM 5/24/00 -0400, David Cake wrote:
> >OK, despite reading all the bits I can find that relate to it, I still
> >have a problem figuring how a Shaman gets through that 10W3 barrier to
> >the Spirit Plane. I figure thus:
> >
> Many of the numbers bug my greatly.
> IMO even w2 is too hard. You may well be able to achieve a w2 - but
>that may be because the bonus numbers are too large. IMO.
> Cheers

Oddly, this reminds me of the RQ3 rule that shamans had to fight the (POW 30) Bad Man in spirit combat order to get a fetch. Since you can't gain much power as a shaman without a fetch, this was (usually) prohibitively difficult.

Mark Cogan    marq_at_...                     +1-520-881-8101
ArtToday      www.arttoday.com