Re: Re: City gods

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 22:26:17 +0100

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 10:19:22PM +0100, Nick Eden wrote:
> I guess it's a glass half full thing. I would see Shargrash as a
> Death/Underworld god within the Yelmic pantheon who's worship is
> centred on Alkolth. He could well be a kick ass City God, so Kick Ass
> that he's taken on other roles.

I'm not suggesting that he's primarily or "originally" a City God; just that's one of his "breadths of manifestation". Or some reasonable approximation, in the sense of being specific to that part of the Inner World.

As the entire city is bilocated on Shargash's Hell, I think it's not just a demographic thing...