Re: City gods

From: flynnkd2 <flynnkd_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 22:53:02 -0000

Now this is a neat idea, especially when it comes to Pavis (who to me has always been more than a city god since I started playing RQ - he is bigger than he looks - hence his dimensionally transendental temple). Pavis is a city god, but there is more to Pavis... he is a minor theistic god as well, but this is kept secret. Trusted followers of Pavis (devotees) may get initiated into the Pavis the God cult and thus gain access to maybe one Pavis-use-anywhere-affinity, but also gain access to all the associated cults feats, like whatever you decide Orlanth/Issaries/Eritha etc gave him... this sort of solves everyones problems with city gods and leads nicely into how do City Gods become something more as they grow... by creating a God cult and expanding it.