Re: City gods

From: Keith Nellist <labrygon_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 04:36:35 -0000

<<To me the defining feature of Pavis are the Walls. Were they built by giants? However they were done I think that in order to make a place Pavis Far From The Walls you'd need to repeat the rituals Pavis himself made to make the walls part of his City.>>

Just in my game: it was Flintnail who initiated the New World within the City. He did it before Pavis had done the proper preparations and Flintnail took the role of Maker, Shelberis of Grower and the Player Heroes (and their followers)representing various Elementals and Power Runes (a black hearted villainous sorcerer representing Law was probably not good for civic prosperity).

This premature ritual creation was what caused the giant Thog to be born prematurely and to later claim to have a legitimate right to rule the city.

YPavisWV,

Keith