Re: Devotee v. initiate.

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 19:30:51 -0000

Yah the Kitori are.....well, obscure. Given that the hero wars will be happening all around them, I can't help but think they'll have to come out of their shadows sooner or later, but it would be hard to run in a game because the information given about them is so incredibly nebulous (sometimes human, sometimes troll, sometimes neither. Clears things right up it does....).

I do hope there will be some light (or darksense) shed upon them at some point in the not too distant future. They sound utterly fascinating.

Anyway, while they are likely to have leadership cults (be they of gods or spirits), I doubt that it bears much on the Heortling case

--Bryan