Practice spirits have how many abilities?

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 07:40:46 -0700 (PDT)

Please refer to page 144 of the Heroquest rules. In the Dastal the Hunter write-up, the Hunting practice spirits have five abilities listed. Compare this to page 145, where Daka Fal's Ancestor practice spirits generally have two powers and Eiritha's Bison Cow practice spirits have two powers.

How do you interpret the write-ups that do not say how many powers each practice spirit has? Does each practice spirit have one power only, or does it have all powers listed? I have assumed the latter. Am I wrong?

Chris Lemens

New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 100MB free storage! http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail