Re: Practice spirits have how many abilities?

From: Roland <rmv1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 05:52:36 -0000

> > > Nope. Though he can only have one Spirit Ally at a
> > > time
> > A minor correction: Shaman may have multiple spirit
> > allies (HQ p140-141) although the 10% limit time and
> > resources limit prevents him from having a small army
> > of spirit allies.
> Whoops, you're right - I was looking at Practitioners.

Most of the Practices in the book auto-limit this, usually by saying "no more than one from each type of spirits available."

Depending on the spirit allies, the narrator could decide the "must spend 10% of his time in his relationship to the spirit ally" could be subsumed (say, if they're all Ancestors), but it's still nice to see the forethought involved.