Re: Re: Thunderstone Slingers

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 17:17:21 -0400

I personally think you should run it whatever way makes sense for you and your game. If you're consistent, your players won't complain.

But technically, go to page 99 of the HQ book, right at the top, "Beings resist enemy magic with their best relevant ability or keyword, whether mundane or magical."

LC