Tentacles News Post September: New Tentacles Goodies available!

From: Fabian Kuechler <fabian_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 19:10:34 +0200

TENTACLES NEWS POST
Volume 6, Number 1, September 2004

~~ S l u r p F o l k s ! ~~

Welcome to the September Tentacles News Post, featuring all the latest Tentacles news and views. Feel free to forward this newsletter to friends, allies and sworn enemies. If you do not want to receive this newsletter or have a new email address please send notification to: fabian_at_...

N e w T e n t a c l e s G o o d i e s a v a i l a b l e !

We are about to start the fire in our cold Tentacles HQ in order to set up Tentacles 2005! A great way to help us is to check out:

http://www.tradetalk.de

and order the cool Tentacles Goodies available there!

Make sure you get one of the oversized Tentacles Group Photos (20x30 cm)   for your empty, cold walls! Hey, look at these happy faces!

Another great item is the Tentacles Compilation CD! It is a browseable Photo-CD with pictures from Tentacles 2000-2004 + extra goodies!

N e x t T e n t a c l e s !

~ Tentacles 2005 ~

HeroQuest, Call of Cthulhu
and Eternal Champion Game Fest
13rd-16th May 2005
Castle Stahleck, Germany

Sign-up for this event will start 1st January 2005!

More informations will follow shortly.

Fabian