Re: HP Avalanche

From: Manuel MOLINIER <astaroth.maillist_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 13:32:42 +0200

And into "Hated from all Lunar 10W2"

Manuel

> My players have just defeated the Crimson Bat. Great play on their
> part, but I had predetermined that each survivor would get 50Hp to
> spend, some of it directed. Any one else do that in their games?

  If only any of my narrators did :(

  Seriously, I'd suggest much of that would be directed into   relationships/reputation. "Famed for killing the Bat 10W"

  To Post a message, send it to: HeroQuest-rules_at_...   To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: HeroQuest-rules-unsubscribe_at_...   To Complain constructively please email me at steve_at_....

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor