RE: HP Avalanche

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 10:25:29 -0500

>From: "Rob" <robert_m_davis_at_...>
>
>Hi all
>
>My players have just defeated the Crimson Bat. Great play on their
>part, but I had predetermined that each survivor would get 50Hp to
>spend, some of it directed. Any one else do that in their games?

Well, ending a long, important stretch of play with a huge catastrophe happening, I ruled that the PCs got a lot of experience in the following months just by staying alive, etc. I gave them 5 points to add to keywords, and some extra HP that had to be spent. I think that's similar to what you gave out, but will likely result in broader increases in experience. Depending on how your players spend.

Mike

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! hthttp://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/