Re: HP Avalanche

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 18:19:07 -0000

> If only any of my narrators did :(

Of course you craft scenario's to challenge your players. I want my guys to be able to hammer 17 to 5M people so have heaped HP on them. I have been playing HQ for I think about 6 months now.

Once they reach a certain level then I will start rationing the HP.

What I do generally do though is have experience HP and game HP. That way the overtly Heroic character who leaps in and spends his HP is going to advance nearly as fast as the conservative gamer who hoards his HP. So everyone gets 3HP a night, and any HP they have left get swept up into their experience HP pool, which I enforce them to spend once it gets to around 10 HP or there abouts.

I find the above works ok for my group.

Regards
Rob