Re: Re: Cheap Secrets?

From: Manuel MOLINIER <astaroth.maillist_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 16:52:43 +0200

And what about Heroquesting ?
I believe the person who find a huge support and achieve a huge hero quest with it and success in a very important Vingan heroquest might as well get the secret as the person who did nothing special for the God and buy his secret throught general HP. I will definitly not let my player start with a secret but a person who achieve a great deed is god made or in the name of his god might get it. Just like the 50hp in another thread are a reward what about the secret in the end of a campaign ?

> Am I missing something? Is the Blade of Vengeance not a Secret as
  such?
> Is there some quick&easy way of learning a Secret that I'm missing?

  There's always the tried and trusted method of bribing the GM...

  In theory, just as you could write a "stand alone" feat on your   character sheet by assigning words to it in your 100 word   description, you could write a "secret" in the same way - come up   with a good enough story and maybe the GM will let you keep it, even   if it does break the "rules"

  To Post a message, send it to: HeroQuest-rules_at_...   To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: HeroQuest-rules-unsubscribe_at_...   To Complain constructively please email me at steve_at_....

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor