RE: Re: Animism: multiple traditions?

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 18:14:01 -0500

>From: "Jane Williams" <janewilliams20_at_...>

> > in general, but it would really depend on which spirits, too.
> > SurEnslib is about life, and lots of From Dark is about death.
>
>I'm "Kotori the Black Death Snake" practise, and a bunch of Great
>Bog Spirits, so should be OK.

Yep, that'd definitely fly in my game. But then I'm into giving players what they want. I could see a lot of potential reasons that a narrator could throw at this to call it impossible if they wanted to do so.

>I agree about the conflict: this character has conflict between
>homeland and Lunar Way to start with, and starts play having retired
>from the army and been granted land on the edge of the Upland
>Marsh :)

Uh, "granted"? Isn't that more like "sentenced"? ;-)

Mike

Get ready for school! Find articles, homework help and more in the Back to School Guide! http://special.msn.com/network/04backtoschool.armx