Re: Animism: multiple traditions?

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 08:12:58 -0000

in which I suggested:-

I can join other practices within the SurEnslib tradition - Say life becomes more dangerous and I want more offensive spirits, so join the warrior practice of Kotori the Black Death Snake. It will cost me 1 HP and 10% of my time to get "Follower of Kotori" , "Kotori Practice Knowledge" "Relationship to <intercessor>" and a Kotori Charm all at 13, or 3HP and 10% of my time to become a practitioner and get "Follower of Kotori" , "Kotori Practice Knowledge" "Relationship to <intercessor>" and a Kotori Fetish (along with the appropriate Friendship) all at 13.

If I want to leave the Tradition, I can (Probably) do so on friendly terms, though I (should) lose my charms, and my fetishes will stop working once I release the spirits.

I don't think I can be a member of two traditions at the same time (? - So if I decide to become a Lunar and worship the Moon Spirits I'd have to give up my traditional Darjinni spirits).