RE: Re: Animism: multiple traditions?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 15:25:56 +0100

 --Bryan

> It could
> be that there is a practice within the tradition that is essentially
> lunar (be it "from dark" or something more red and moonish). It
> could also be that at least some practices of the "from dark"
> tradition are available as "neutral helper practices" or whatever the
> exact phrasing is....practices that aren't part of the tradition per
> se, but which are available to its members.

That makes very good sense to me. I just wish, given that the ILH is where we find out about the Darjiini, that this sort of thing was already in there. It's supposed to be a book about the Lunars: instead we seem to have a collection of fascinating homelands with very little idea of how they fit into the Lunar whole :(