RE: You're in the army now

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 15:30:43 -0500

>From: "Jane Williams" <janewilliams20_at_...>

> > Not at all less dramatic. Drama is proportional to scale. If
> > the story is
> > about one person's path throught the minefield's of belief,
> > then that's plenty dramatic.
>
>Well, there's more than one PC, but I want to leave the option open for
>plenty of murkiness and confusion for *my* PC. The Humakt PC's story is
>probably about Killing Things.

That's the collaboration that's RPGs. What's cool is that HQ allows both to happen simultaneously without a problem, IME. Meaning that your drama isn't diminished just because Humakti guy has killed his tenth zombie today. It's all good.

> > You guys don't play by IRC or anything, do ya? I want in!
>
>PBeM (you mean there's some other way of role-playing?) and since the GM
>has just joined this group, you can hope :). Adrian? Could you cope with
>another player? If he promised nicely to help out with the rules?

Cool, thanks. Let's move this part of the discussion off list, however.

Mike

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! hthttp://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/