RE: Re: Animism: multiple traditions?

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 12:58:39 +1300

At 03:08 PM 10/8/04 -0500, you wrote:

>Actually, there is, now that I think about it. Can a Sorcerer use spells
>from more than one Wizardry religion? Or does that mean he's not a Sorcerer
>any more?

Sorcerers can steal spells and grimoires from one another. Thus they do not normally have a reason to join more than one church. Some spells are known to require a specific philosophical mindset (such as the special Brithini spells). These sorts of spells cannot be learned by those that do not share that mindset and thus the membership of two or more churches does not arise.

--Peter Metcalfe

---