Re: Followers augmenting question.

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:25:37 -0700

> This reminded me of something I've been meaning to ask for some time.
> Can a follower augment with two abilities at once? Say I have my good
> buddy, Bob the sword fighter. Can Bob augment me with both his Fast
> Strike ability and his Hit Person On Head ability?

I'm not sure how other narrators do it, but I count that as "using the same ability twice" - which is a no-no. (Reasoning: The ability being used is really your relationship with Bob, not *his* ability(/ies) ).

On the other hand, this is usually only going give you only an additional +2 (+4 if he uses 3 abilities), so it's not a game breaker if you allow it (if your good buddy is Harrek the Berserk, that's ~+10 or so per ability. But if Harrek is *your* follower...)

> Connected to that, if I'm using Bobs Fast Strike as my primary ability,
> can he augment the roll with Hit Person On Head?

Ditto.

RR
- Richelieu