Re: Pol Joni

From: jeffrichard68 <jeff.richard_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:04:53 -0000

> Aside from slaughtering their friends and allies in Sartar? Plus
> those members of the Pol Joni who had aided in the final failed
> defence of Sartar.

How is that different from the Malani, Lismelder, Balmyr or Locaem tribes? Or any other Sartarite tribe that got stomped in 1602 and decided that prudence was the best part of valor afterwards?

> But that's perhaps beside the point, its not what they have done
but
> what they are. They are chaos-bringing worshippers of the
> Shepelkirt, if the Pol Joni don't want to fight people like that
> invading their lands then they have moved further from their
> Heortling roots than I had assumed.

It is perfectly acceptable Orlanthi behavior not to fight someone far too strong for you. Although some god-talkers say that they chaos-worshippers, I don't see any horns. Besides, it isn't like they've taken the good grazelands away or stolen cattle.

Jeff