Re: RQ conversion

From: Dread Domain <dreaddomain_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 17:17:28 -0400

According to my method, it would give around 2W7 and 17W3. On the other hand, these abilities are so high in RQ that it seems the best way to translate them would be to guestimate them to your liking in HQ. So 10W3 could well be the way to go.

  hi all

  What would you rate a skill of 355% to Heroquest, and a power of 44.   So far I have a skill level of 20M7 and 10M5 respectively using the   Wesley Quedros method. I am thinking more like 10M3 for both. What   do people think?

  Regards
  Rob

  To Post a message, send it to: HeroQuest-rules_at_...   To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: HeroQuest-rules-unsubscribe_at_...   To Complain constructively please email me at steve_at_....   Yahoo! Groups Links