Re: Re: RQ conversion

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:38:13 -0500

>From: ASHLEY MUNDAY <aescleal_at_...>

>A POW of 44 means you can beat a POW of 24 99% of the
>time. This is like having a 2 mastery advantage. The
>POW of 24 can beat ye olde average priest with a POW
>of 16 90% of the time, implying another mastery. So,
>if a halfway decent God Talker in HW has 10W in all
>his affinities Ralzakark should have 10W4 in his best
>magic abilities.

Wow, that's a very nice analysis, Ashley - you reveal a very neat principle there. You've just solved for me a problem that I've been having converting Rolemaster (and other systems, really) character abilities to HQ. Thanks quite a bit.

Mike

Don�t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/