Re: Orderly player characters in practice?

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 22:50:47 -0700

Rob

>player characters who are orderlies but not liturgists
>will be unable to re-consecrate their talismans mid-week or while away
>from the territory of their orders.

IIRC, in my game I allow the orderly to reconsecreate his own personal talismans on his holy day. He can't invoke blessings (well, I guess he does invoke Reconsecrate Talismans, but that's it).

So in normal sessions, he can use spells once per week while away from his home. Definitely less powerful than if he was with his order.

I'd give a liturgist an automatic success for any routine reconsecration.

--

David Dunham