Re: HeroQuest conversion of D&D

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:15:23 -0400

I actually used it for my first test run of HQ. I converted an adventure, then talked my players into converting their DnD characters.

Overall, it was a bad choice to do, simply because the expectations created by the systems are so different. But it did convince me further of the potential of HQ.

I was sure I had found those conversion numbers in a posting on the Forge, though.