Re: Taunting during combat

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 12:05:18 -0000

>From a mechanical point of view, probably yes, unless the GM allows
you to taunt the opponent and attack in the same 'exchange' (I don't think I would, since 'exchanges' are not time based like 'melee rounds' and 'strike ranks' were)

>From a descriptive point of view, it's completely different. Making
a large bid yourself is doing something risky, taunting your opponent to do so is forcing him into doing so ("Enraged by your insults the Uroxi throws away his shield and aims a two handed blow at your head" - Rolls dice, spend hero point - "... allowing you duck inside his reach and bury your sword in his chest").