RE: Improving spirit abilities--possible?

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:30:41 -0500

>From: "Andrew Solovay" <asolovay_at_...>

>But your *knowledge of* the spirit can change--and possibly the spirit
>can't
>use its full abilities until you help it.
>
>Does that sound reasonable?

It does sound reasonable, but there's already a way to do this. Increase your relationship to the spirit, and augment it with it.

There are some potentially serious power problems with being allowed to increase spirits levels of ability once bound. So, while one can certainly rationalize reasons why one should be allowed to increase the spirit's ability, I think it's more productive to try to find ways to do these things in other ways.

Mike

Don�t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/