Generic HeroQuest

From: Jeff Kyer <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 13:24:37 -0500

Tribesfolk;

Due to some interesting HeroQuest speculations on a thread over at RPG.net, I was asked by Greg to make the following announcement:

I thought it might be wise to relay it here as well - only to be fair.

Jeff

Issaries has already comissioned a "generic" rpg game using the core HeroQuest
rules and to be published with several sample genres of example worlds to play.
The Table of Contents has been approved and the author is now hard at work. We
do not yet have a publication date.

We thank the fans for their interest in this fine project, and beg patience from
everyone while the author completes the project and we work on it to make it the
usual high quality product issued by Issaries, Inc.

In the meantime, I hope everyone will continue to purchase our great line of Gloranthan products.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford
President,