Re: [HeroQuest-RPG] Generic HeroQuest

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 23:07:25 -0600

I hope nobody minds if I indulge in some out-and-out wishing about the genres to be included with Generic HQ (whatever it ends up being called).

I'm positive that comic-book superheroes will be represented.

I'd like to see some other kind of fantasy, too. We're getting that with Mark's Russian setting, but I'd love to see a Mythic Greece treatment, and I can make some suggestions about content, as well.

Science Fiction: I love a good, old-fashioned, Buck Rogers/Flash Gordon style setting.

Something offbeat would be interesting. Toons, maybe? Or horror? HQ Call of Cthulhu, anybody?

Guy (Hoyle)