RE: Re: Travel distance per day?

From: ASHLEY MUNDAY <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:30:54 +0000 (GMT)

The best way I've found in working out travel times in Dragon Pass is to dig out the board game and use that. It's especially convenient that all the roads go through the center of each hex-side, but then Sartar was nice like that.

Unfortunately the board stops south of Old Wind and the cross line (ish), which is a bit of a bind, especially for them in Whitewall.

Cheers,

Ash

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/7tRolB/TM >