effects of feats

From: Jonas Schiött <jonas.schiott_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 18:01:05 +0200

David Dunham 00-05-26 16.29

>at least as a default (i.e. if you don't know what a feat does, it
>gives a bonus, if you don't know what a spell does, it gives an edge).

Thanks, but now that you've opened my eyes to the options, I'd rather run wild with them. :-)

But while we're on the subject of interpreting feats, so far the only one I've drawn a complete blank on is Leaping Shield. Does it send your shield skipping across the battlefield? Do you use a shield for a step up when jumping? Does it make enemies' shields leap out of their hands?

Sunset Leap is different. There I can guess _what_ it does (let you jump farther at sunset), but lack any clue as to _why_. Is there some orlanthi myth I'm unaware of here?

Finally, I find it amusing that Ernalda has a feat for curing "Hoof in Mouth Disease". Those darned heortling cattle should learn to think before they speak! ;-)

Jonas Schiött

Bright indications singe
cool undisciplined hours