RE: Re: Travel distance per day?

From: ASHLEY MUNDAY <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 15:16:28 +0000 (GMT)

The good things about using Dragon Pass's board are: -

Oh, and you get some appreciation of the nature of Gloranthan warfare from it as well - none of this mass battle malarkey when some Dragon can pile in and sod your formation up. Likewise, sieges don't happen, Harrek or Jar Eel just hack away 'til all the defenders have snuffed it or run away.

AFAIK it's out of print although you can pick up the AH version for about �20 including postage on ebay. The Chaosium one is a bit more. Don't bother trying to buy any of the additions of WBRM as you'll end up poor like me.

Cheers,

Ash

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/7tRolB/TM