RE: Digest Number 1711

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 07:16:19 -0000

> Not wisihing to pedantic, but none of this should be
> relevant to the epic
> narrative and gameplay which HQ encourages, the rider should
> be as quick as the story requires, 'travelling upon the winds',

Oh, not again!

  1. Leave out the word "should". We are under no obligation to play the way you happen to enjoy. Try "can".
  2. So, it is now full moon, and we need a message taken from Boldhome to Whitewall and back before the moon is dark. Known number of miles, known number of days. Will that be "travelling upon the winds, inspired by...", or "travelling gently and enjoying the scenery", or "let's drop in and see some friends on the way"? Or what? For that, we need numbers. Ending in a resistance to roll against. Was it 6, 14, or 10W3? It helps to know! And now we do.