RE: Re: Augments

From: stephenmcg_at_...
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 11:33:46 -0000

This is an issue in our group - the compilation of augments isn't a huge amount of fun. I have gotten all the players to work out the automatic augments they get for kit and features such as big or strong and have those listed under an augmented skills list on their character sheet - like a FAQ but used skills rather than asked questions! :-)

The difference that I'm intending to introduce is that they will be able to use one narrated skill to adjust the die roll. As pointed out earlier in the thread the die roll is often more important than the augment and this would mean that the obscure talent might have a significant effect on the final result instead of being tied up as a small part of the fixed augments.

Thoughts?