Re: Augments

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 12:24:08 +0000 (GMT)

> Mike H. has said that he uses very few Extended
> Contests. I wonder if
> those who don't like the standard multiple augment
> system use a lot of
> extended conflicts (more than one per session, say),
> and those who like it
> tend to have less extended contests.

I'd guess there's a tendency that way. I tend to play mostly PBeM, so while I don't enjoy Numbers, the time taken isn't an issue.

But even so, any of my PCs who routinely stack augments under given circumstances have them worked out on the character sheet. Adding item bonuses to skills where I know I'll always use that item, at the very least.

Jane Williams