Re: Digest Number 1713

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 04:14:15 EST

In a message dated 26/11/2004 06:07:39 GMT Standard Time, HeroQuest-rules_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

Poker chips are also handy for tracking APs in an extended contest. Again the moving of tangible chips around the table helps to make the shifting fortunes of the contest more real somehow.

My group also uses this system to great effect, it speeds up extended contests no end and I love it when someone pushes all their chips into the centre of the table and says 'okay, i am really going for it now'.

Simon