Re: Tap spell

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:47:03 -0800

Paul

>A mechanic for it exists, in the Hero Wars-HeroQuest conversion document
>under Anaxial's Roster, in the first column thereof.

To be picky, this is a mechanic for creatures with Tapping-like abilities. Obviously you could use it for Tapping, but the way I read this, the HeroQuest rules for Tapping are yet to come and could be different.

>Hmm, a thought: Tap Chaos Ability... Would that be an ethical problem to
>use, for most Gloranthans?

This isn't *that* kind of rules list... But yes, using an evil ability is still evil. Unless, as Peter alludes, you are a Borist.

--

David Dunham