Re: Berserker Magic

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:18:36 -0800

Russell

>I was wondering if anybody had a view on the 'stacking' of berserker
>magic? The question arises from the description of Zorak Zoran's
>affinities in UTTOG, which proposes that they are all berserker
>sffinities.
>
>My thought is that where a hero has multiple berserker feats, the
>first is applied as the 1/4 berserker augment, with additinal
>berserker feats being applied as normal 1/10th augments.

Don't forget that no matter how many relevant feats there are, you can only augment once with an ability -- and affinities are considered abilities. And since affinities are expensive to raise, it's unlikely most people will have three big augments.

You could require each berserk augment to stake half the AP, so that using three would always result in desperate wagers of 150% of the current total.

--

David Dunham