Re: Experience Contribution (was Possible house rules on concentrating magic)

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 22:07:55 -0800

Darren

>Where it says you must spend 10%, 20%, 30% or whatever, I assumed those HP
>were just erased, and you spend whatever is left over. But this post made
>me think that it's supposed to be: you must spend that proportion of your
>XP on your religion/magic and you don't actually lose any. Is this correct?

Who has enough HP to erase some! People in my game might have noticed that I never check up, but that's because I figure most players who have joined a religion are going to be spending HP in the correct areas anyway. It's a rare Humakti who doesn't try to improve his Sword Fighting ability...

In Rob's case, he's still spending points on abilities related to the canoe god, as near as I recall, even if he's often out of touch with actual worship ceremonies.

--

David Dunham